Learn More About ICONA Protocol +, Health & Safety, & FAQs
ICONA Resorts is delighted to welcome guests to ICONA hotels & restaurants. We are open daily & ready to serve you!
The safety and comfort of our guests and ICONA family have always been a top priority and will continue to be our key focus. We believe water soothes the soul and we’re so pleased to be able to welcome you to the healing salt air of Cape May County!
Our goal is to make ICONA a place of warmth, welcome, and love where our guests experience peace and make memories that last a lifetime.
ICONA prides itself on cleanliness and our already world-class cleaning and sanitizing processes have been meticulously reviewed and enhanced to help keep our guests and team members as safe as possible.
Just some updates to our health & safety processes, ICONA Protocol+, include:
- Enhanced training for team members on hand-washing, cleanliness, and hygiene expectations
- All team members & guests must follow all NJ state guidelines
- Hand sanitizer dispensers will be available for guests and team members throughout ICONA common areas
- Electrostatic sanitizing guns and increased cleaning and sanitizing for all high trafficked areas
- New and improved EPA registered cleaners and disinfectants known to kill bacteria and viruses
- Mini hand sanitizer will be added to in-room guest amenities with extras available for purchase
- Please note: due to the increased cleaning and sanitation requirements check-in time may be pushed back on high-occupancy dates. Please bear with us as our team works diligently to help keep you safe.
- Full housekeeping service will be offered every other day following check-in. On the 2nd day of your stay, we will offer an exchange of towels, trash removal, and replenishment of amenities as needed. Should you need anything additional, please do not hesitate to ask us.
We will continue to monitor state and local guidelines and make any updates necessary.
FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions
If you have additional questions, please contact the property of your choice directly! Our team will be happy to assist you. We appreciate your time and patience as we work to respond to each guest as quickly as possible.
The risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. As advised by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the elderly and those with underlying medical conditions are particularly vulnerable to this contagious disease. Guests at ICONA Resorts & restaurants voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.