ADVANCED PURCHASE or DISCOUNT POLICY
A deposit of 100% of stay plus taxes and fees (USD) is due upon reservation for advanced purchase rate and/or discount rates. Standard cancellation policy applies.
STANDARD RATE DEPOSIT POLICY
A deposit of 50% of your stay plus taxes and fees (USD) is due upon reservation. The remaining balance, plus taxes and fees (USD) will be due upon check-in.*
HOLIDAY OR EVENT POLICY
A deposit of 100% of stay plus taxes and fees (USD) may be due upon reservation for holiday or event weekends. In this case, the reservation is non-refundable.
(As of 11/30/16) Deposits are refundable 31 or more days prior to set arrival date, less a $50 service fee per room. Cancellations 30 or fewer days prior to arrival forfeit 50% of full stay.
Reservation date changes may only be made 31+ days prior to set arrival date. Reservation date changes 30 days or fewer prior to arrival will forfeit 50% of full stay.
No refunds or credits for early check-outs, inclement weather, or unused nights.
Must be age 21 or older to rent a guest room. Misrepresentation of age may result in full forfeiture of deposit upon check-in. Some group rates, holiday or event weekends may require 100% payment at the time of booking, in those instances deposits are non-refundable.
ICONA Diamond Beach Smoking Policy
No Smoking in Rooms, Public Interior of Hotel, or on balconies – Under the New Jersey Smoke-Free Air Act, any person found smoking in Hotel ICONA will be subject to a minimum fine of $250.00.
No Smoking in Restaurant, Bar, Beach Bar or Exterior Dining Areas – Guests who wish to smoke must use the designated area along Memphis Ave.
No Smoking Permitted in Pool Area – Guests who wish to smoke must use the designated area located east of the pool fence.
A resort fee of 12% of the room rate, + state tax, will be assessed per stay. Some services that the resort fees allow for are:
- Wifi available throughout the hotel
- One on-site parking space for each guest room, additional parking available off-site for more than 1 vehicle and/or oversize vehicles
- Valet parking – high season
- Roundtrip shuttle service between ICONA Diamond Beach and ICONA Cape May Hotel’s – seasonally, please inquire about days and hours of availability
- Arrival and departure luggage assistance on request
- ICONA Keurig coffee & cozy ICONA robes for use in each guest room
- Team of Beach Attendants to provide beach chairs & beach umbrella at no additional charge – seasonally
- Daily Sand Raking & Grooming Maintenance of the Private Beach, beach foot and body showers, beach bathrooms & beach trash removal
- Professional Beach Lifeguard Protection – seasonally
- Beach amenities and services including: Beach Bar and Grill with Entertainment, nightly community fire pit, courtesy roundtrip beach transportation assistance – seasonally
- Outdoor Heated Pool with pool attendant monitoring, pool maintenance and towel service – seasonally late May - early October weather permitting
- Fresh brewed coffee in the lobby - during the cozy season
- An on-site fitness room 24-hours per day (currently closed)
At ICONA Resorts we love pets; however, for the health, safety and comfort of all guests, our resorts are unable to accommodate pets.
ICONA Diamond Beach offers on-site self-parking included in the resort fee, maximum of 1 vehicle per room per night. Additional street parking is available on the blocks north and west of the hotel. Valet parking is available to hotel guests, included in the resort fee, during the high-season.
* All policies are subject to change.