ADVANCED PURCHASE or DISCOUNT POLICY
A deposit of 100% of stay plus taxes and fees (USD) is due upon reservation for advanced purchase rate and/or discount rates. Standard cancellation policy applies.
STANDARD RATE DEPOSIT POLICY
A deposit of 50% of your stay plus taxes and fees (USD) is due upon reservation. The remaining balance, plus taxes and fees (USD) will be due upon check-in.*
WORRY FREE ONLINE ONLY RATE POLICY
A deposit of 100% of stay plus taxes and fees (USD) is required upon reservation. The rate is fully refundable if cancelled at least 48+ hours prior to arrival. If cancelled within 48 hours of arrival 50% of the stay will be refunded.
HOLIDAY OR EVENT POLICY
A deposit of 100% of stay plus taxes and fees (USD) may be due upon reservation for holiday or event weekends. In this case, the reservation is non-refundable.
(As of 11/30/16) Deposits are refundable 31 or more days prior to set arrival date, less a $50 service fee per room. Cancellations 30 or fewer days prior to arrival forfeit 50% of full stay.
Reservation date changes may only be made 31+ days prior to set arrival date. Reservation date changes 30 days or fewer prior to arrival will forfeit 50% of full stay.
No refunds or credits for early check-outs, inclement weather, or unused nights.
Must be age 21 or older to rent a guest room. Misrepresentation of age may result in full forfeiture of deposit upon check-in. Some group rates, holiday or event weekends may require 100% payment at the time of booking, in those instances deposits are non-refundable.
ICONA Diamond Beach Smoking Policy
No Smoking in Rooms, Public Interior of Hotel, or on balconies – Under the New Jersey Smoke-Free Air Act, any person found smoking in Hotel ICONA will be subject to a minimum fine of $250.00.
No Smoking in Restaurant, Bar, Beach Bar or Exterior Dining Areas – Guests who wish to smoke must use the designated area along Memphis Ave.
No Smoking Permitted in Pool Area – Guests who wish to smoke must use the designated area located east of the pool fence.
A resort fee of 12% of the room rate, + state tax, will be assessed per stay. Some services that the resort fees allow for are:
- Wifi available throughout the hotel
- One on-site parking space for each guest room, additional parking available off-site for more than 1 vehicle and/or oversize vehicles
- Roundtrip shuttle service between ICONA Diamond Beach and ICONA Cape May Hotel’s – seasonally, please inquire about days and hours of availability
- Arrival and departure luggage assistance
- ICONA Keurig coffee & cozy ICONA robes for use in each guest room
- Team of Beach Attendants to provide beach chairs & beach umbrella at no additional charge – seasonally
- Daily Sand Raking & Grooming Maintenance of the Private Beach, beach foot and body showers, beach bathrooms & beach trash removal
- Professional Beach Lifeguard Protection – seasonally
- Beach amenities and services including: Beach Bar and Grill with Entertainment, nightly community fire pit, courtesy roundtrip beach transportation assistance – seasonally
- Outdoor Heated Pool with pool attendant monitoring, pool maintenance and towel service – seasonally
- Fresh brewed coffee in the lobby - during the cozy season
- An on-site fitness room 24-hours per day (currently closed per NJ guidelines)
At ICONA Resorts we love pets; however, for the health, safety and comfort of all guests, our resorts are unable to accommodate pets.
Hotel ICONA Diamond Beach offers on-site self-parking included in the resort fee, maximum of 1 vehicle per room per night. Additional street parking is available on the blocks north and west of the hotel. Valet parking is available complimentary to hotel guests during the high-season.
* All policies are subject to change.