Policies At Our Cape May Hotel
ADVANCED PURCHASE or DISCOUNT POLICY
A deposit of 100% of stay plus taxes and fees (USD) is due upon reservation for advanced purchase rate and/or discount rates at our Cape May hotel. Standard cancellation policy applies.
STANDARD RATE DEPOSIT POLICY
A deposit of 50% of your stay plus taxes and fees (USD) is due upon reservation. The remaining balance, plus taxes and fees (USD) will be due upon check-in.*
HOLIDAY OR EVENT POLICY
A deposit of 100% of stay plus taxes and fees (USD) may be due upon reservation for holiday or event weekends. In this case, the reservation is non-refundable.
(As of 11/30/16) Deposits are refundable 31 or more days prior to set arrival date at our Cape May hotel, less a $50 service fee per room. Cancellations 30 or fewer days prior to arrival forfeit 50% of full stay.
Reservation date changes may only be made 31+ days prior to set arrival date. Reservation date changes 30 days or fewer prior to arrival will forfeit 50% of full stay.
No refunds or credits for early check-outs, inclement weather, or unused nights.
Must be age 21 or older to rent a guest room. Misrepresentation of age may result in full forfeiture of deposit upon check-in. Some group rates, holiday or event weekends may require 100% payment at the time of booking, in those instances deposits are non-refundable.
LEARN MORE ABOUT COVID POLICIES & FAQs
ICONA Smoking Policy
No Smoking in Rooms, Public Interior of Hotel, or on balconies – Under the New Jersey Smoke-Free Air Act, any person found smoking in Hotel ICONA will be subject to a minimum fine of $250.00.
No Smoking permitted in pool area
A resort fee of 12% of the room rate, + state tax, will be assessed per stay. Some services that the resort fees allow for are:
- Wifi available throughout the hotel
- Fresh brewed coffe every morning in the lobby
- ICONA Keurig Coffee in each guest room
- Cozy ICONA Robes for use in each guest room
- Local and long distance phone calls at no additional cost
- Use of ICONA Diamond Beach Fitness Room (*Sorry, currently closed through Spring 2021 for construction)
- Pool monitoring and towel service, through October
- Roundtrip shuttle service to ICONA Diamond Beach and downtown Cape May, daily through September - ask about Cozy Season schedule 609.898.8100
- Beach Tags
- Beach attendants to set up beach chairs, through September
- Daily Membership to the ICONA Diamond Beach Private Beach Club, through September
- Valet Services, through September
- *Parking is available on a first come, first serve basis with 33 on-property spaces for our 56 guest rooms. Valet will help additional cars locate street parking.
At ICONA Resorts we love pets; however, for the health, safety and comfort of all guests, our resorts are unable to accommodate pets.
Our Cape May hotel offers complimentary, on-site self-parking, maximum of one vehicle per room per night. Additional street parking is available.
* All policies are subject to change.